6.08.2011

Console Stars Align

In 3 more weeks the hubby and I have our first NACA appointment (HELL YEAH!) for those of you who are wondering what NACA is… It’s a wonderful program to assist first time home buyers in purchasing homes, there is also a home save program for those individuals who may be experiencing hardships and are in jeopardy in losing their homes.  For any naysayers I’m going to say this… NACA is like college… it aint for everybody if ur not willing to put in the work that’s necessary than of course you won’t be successful… People don’t just hand out shit for free these days… duh. anywho so yeah… im excited about that… Im not sure what our home will look like, this is our first house so I’m going to save the dreams of living in a mansion with all the bells and whistles for when the hubby and I are making a few more coins. This I do know, Barbie Jones wants absolutely no carpet… WALNUT STAINED FLOORS throughout please, a room painted black and an entry that’s THEBOMB.COM (Thanks TAMAR) and if you know me then  you know I’m thrifting to do so.  So I’m on the hunt for the PERFECT console table… One day…. I just may get lucky! I want a table that’s looks anything like these…..

Let the games begin!

 

downloading...

downloading...Art Deco Console

French Vintage Brass and Glass Console Table

Mastercraft bronze console with glass topdownloading...

downloading...

downloading...

 

Mixed Metal Heavy Steel Console w/ Brass Spacers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Just keep working hard and don't get discouraged. It took us a bit, but it was so worth it!! Hard work always pays off :)

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Why did you do this to me!!!! WHY?? Eye candy.... I need to find more brass damn it!

If only I can find something like the first one...

Diamonds Pearls and Crazy in the world of Barbie Jones said...

OMG YES! tHE FIRST IS MY FAVE TOO!!!! U GET THE BRASS GIRL ILL SETTLE FOR A CAN OF SPRAY PAINT LMAO

simplychic said...

the second table is fabulous!

Abby said...

Hey mrs! When are you coming back...your presence is missed ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails