9.21.2011

Arm Candy

I got completely beside myself at the jewelry counter at my favorite thrift shop today… all the bangles were .99 each. Of course I couldn’t leave them there…I filled the bag up with both gold and silver bangles and paid 24.00 in total for them all.. Love a good deal!

My gold get ups! I'll share the silver tomorrow!
image
Aren’t they peeeerrrtyyyy.. and they’re soooo heavy! I LOVE IT!
My favorite is the first bracelet.. I’ve wanted a JADE bracelet FOREVER, this one isn’t jade it’s something but It’s fabulous and it’ll definitely do! Have you dolls checked out the jewelry counter at your local thrift stores?

2 comments:

Simply Tasheena said...

I have not checked out the jewelry counter at my local thrift store lately. I usually take a quick glance and keep it moving. Your bangles are fabulous!

J Fizzle fashion said...

LOVE THIS POST GIRL!! LOVE ALL THAT BLING!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails